duminică, 6 februarie 2011

Glimpses(1)

I've seen people that are going mad and they've gone mad for nothing.
And now they want others to go mad like them because of them.
This world' sadness and illness almost ruined my day and almost made me sad again,
but i just look those folks so fuckin' amazed that they left me alone with myself and my happiness
And for the first time I managed to understand how uncomfortable a human can be in the presence of another (sad) human.
I managed to understand how terrible is this energy flux towards our fellows.
We radiate a burst of negative energy that streches and covers all that touches,
while if we were radiating joy, that joy will cover all around us.
And further more I understand now that there is no good or bad energy.
That only our mind is making it good or bad and that by making such a polarity process,
we ruin the very heart of the energy itself, that is neutral to all of existance.

Who are we to shift this great thing in the world in a matter that could change the course of ones' existance?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu